HEALING HARMONY + DECISIVENESS
• Reduces signs of aging
• Increases elasticity in the skin
• Improves dark circles and under-eye bags
• Promotes radiant and even complexion
1. Apply facial oil.
2. Use the Gua Sha tool to apply light pressure to the center of your forehead and scrape from the middle of your eyebrows to your hairline.
3. On the middle of your forehead, scrape from the center out to your temples.
4. Use the smaller curved end to scrape from your inner brow bone to the outer brow bone.
5. On your cheek and under eye area, start on the sides of the nose and sweep the tool from the center to the perimeter of your face.
6. Repeat the same motions on the mouth, chin, and jaw areas. Move the tool from the center to the outer parts of your face.
7. Lastly, start on the top of your forehead and scrape down to your temples, down to the sides of your neck, and stop mid-collarbone.
Do about three strokes per section and scrape both sides of the face for a completed facial massage.
Colors and texture will vary slightly. Each Gua Sha tool is cut from natural stone.
Purevana © 2019